Rates, Information, Terms and Policy
|Winter Steelhead||November thru April|
|Spring Chinook||May thru July|
|Fall Chinook & Coho Salmon||August thru November|
|Crabbing||July thru December|
On the UMPQUA RIVER, fishing begins in early August at the jaws. Then in late August on the ALSEA RIVER, the fish begin to come in and fishing continues through October. Fish start rolling in September on the SILETZ RIVER and SIUSLAW RIVER and stays good through October. Fishing begins to get good in October on the YAQUINA RIVER and runs through the end of November. Fishing begins in September on the NESTUCCA RIVER and continues through October.
SLED BOAT (open, with heated seats and dry storage)
- Full day: $225 Per Person (discount for large groups of four, $200 per head).
- Corporate and family with children discounts also available (we can discuss rates).
- Must have 2 persons for a trip, although 1 person can book a trip at 2 person rate.
- Full Day: $225.00 per person (sorry, no half days).
- Fish will be cleaned and bagged at the end of your fishing trip.
*I reserve the right to cancel a trip if no more than 1 person can be booked for that day.
- $75.00 per person (minimum 2 person for booking)
- Crabbing can be up to 5 hours
- I will clean and bag crab prior to cooking. Both ALSEA RIVER and YAQUINA RIVER have cooking stations available for a fee if you choose to cook them there.
Fishing/Crabbing trips can be booked as one trip and require a larger group, 3 or more (price to be negotiated).
TERMS AND POLICY
- I reserve the right to cancel a trip due to weather, river conditions, and/or any unforeseen circumstances. (Trips will not be canceled due to rain, fish like water).
- $75.00 deposit per person. Due upon booking (Check or PayPal).
- For your deposit refund, cancellation must be done prior to 30 days before the scheduled trip.
- Less than 30 days, refunds available as long as I can book your seat.
- Deposits will not be refunded in the case of no show or cancellation less than 30 days prior to the day of fishing.
- The balance will be due on the day of the trip and can be paid by cash. Checks are not accepted.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BRING:
- Water Proof Shoes or boots
- Rain Gear
- Warm Clothing (best to dress in layers)
- Sun hat, rain hat, beanie or all three
- Lunch and snacks: Bring your lunch and favorite beverage (no alcohol please)
- A cooler for your catch: (I will gladly clean your fish, but not fillet them)
- Your personal Oregon Fishing License and Salmon/Steelhead tag (1 day license and tag are available)
- A shellfish license if you are crabbing.
You can purchase your license and tags online at:
You can also purchase your licenses and tags at Fred Meyers, Big 5 Sporting Goods, Walmart, most bait and tackle shops or ODFW located at 2040 Marine Science Drive, Newport OR 97365 (next to the Oregon Coast Aquarium).
- All fishing gear, bait, and tackle
Fill out our Trip Request form please include your name, phone number, email address, desired date, and any other questions you might have. You will receive a confirmation email that contains your reservation number, your reservation will be the date you requested. Example if you request 09/20/2019 your reservation number will be 09202019. Once I confirm your date you will need to make a deposit you can pay your deposit and reference your confirmation number.